<< Subj:     Re: [ga] nominations
 Date:  99-09-20 00:28:35 EDT
 From:  dp-lists@dnspolicy.com (William X. Walsh)
 Sender:    owner-ga@dnso.org
 To:    baptista@pccf.net (J. Baptista)
 CC:    randy@psg.com (Randy Bush), fanego@pccf.net (Sr. Francisco Fanego),
archives@pccf.net (ARD), ga@dnso.org (General Assembly of the DNSO)

 On 20-Sep-99 J. Baptista wrote:

 > On Sun, 19 Sep 1999, William X. Walsh wrote:
 >
 >> Yeah, and you're not Jeff Mason either, but you slipped up when sending a
 >> post
 >> as him earlier and signed off as "Joe."
 >>
 >> Spare us, you are all a bunch of fakes, and now I know you are as fake as
 >> Jeff
 >> Williams.
 >
 > No.  I in fact am still logged into Jeffs account.  He had difficulty
 > unsubscribing from the ga list and I fixed it (I think - there still are
 > some ga messages coming through).

 Uh-huh.  The message came from Jeff's email address, and it was from him in
the
 text, but he signed off "regards, joe"

 Sorry, your attempt at explaining it doesn't jive.

 > You didn't think I'd write a message using Jeff's identity.  That would be
 > wrong.

 Face it, its obvious to anyone with any modicum of common sense what is going
 on.  This is my last message on the subject, because, as I said, the reality
 needs no further justification or proof, it is self explanatory for anyone
who
 cares enough to take the time to look.

 I wonder how many other slip ups one could find if they searched the archives
 close enough.  JW sure slips up a lot between his multiple personalities.

 Better be more careful from now on when trying to keep up your illusion.

 --
 William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
 Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934

 Join DNSPolicy.com's discussion list!