Re: [ga] DNSO General Assembly - Revised Agenda

Re-sending:  Previously Bounced by DNSO List Admin Rules

Javier and GA Colleagues,

I think this item is extremely important and must be on the agenda -
 although I think it should be later on the Agenda.

I think perhaps some people may misunderstand the necessity for
this agenda item.  The ICANN Board's proposal for (rushed)
elections has the most serious implications for the credibility of the
DNSO and for ICANN.  There are a quite number of people who
consider that the ICANN Board's proposal should be rejected, and
a more reasonable timescale adopted.

This needs to be discussed by the Constituencies (and I think that
it will be) and by the General Assembly.

Thanks
Dennis