Re: [ga] Petition for Reconsideration before ICANN - [AttentionKathy and Eri...

Then we are in agreement that the WIPO/WG-A proposals Should Not Be Adopted
In Their  Full Form By ICANN In Santiago!

Can someone write this up for the GA and post it to the UDRP*?    Without
comments, and particularly from the GA -- and the IDNO -- this WILL pass.

(In fact, WIPO is counting on its passage and has already met with registrars
here in DC to work on how to implement these not-yet-adopted proposals.)

Can we stop this train?

Kathryn Kleiman
ACM-IGC
*(uniform dispute resolution policy -- a euphamism for mandatory arbitration
that binds domain name owners and not trademark owners)