Re: [ga] NC violations of ICANN charters

After checking further, I found an error in my statement:

On 9 August 1999, "Mark C. Langston" <skritch@home.com> wrote:

>I believe the term that Amadeu(?) very much wanted applied here was
>that the ga@dnso.org list would be the "sole expression" of the GA.
>Why it was so important that that particular phrase be used, I still
>do not know.

The correct phrase here is, "regular expression".

>....and, if my memory of events is still somewhat accurate, the NC at
>first didn't want a mailing list to be representative of the GA.  And
>once it was clear that it would be, they did not want the IFWP list to
>be that expression.

...further checking on this reveals at least Mr. Sola's motives for
not wanting the IFWP list to be the GA:
     "...the managment of the IFWP cannot be trusted"
(from http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/discuss/Archives/msg00148.html )

--
Mark C. Langston	     			Let your voice be heard:
mark@bitshift.org				     http://www.idno.org