[ga] Santiago DNSO GA Schedule

Dear DNSO GA Members,

Further to my e-mails on the agenda for the DNSO GA in Santiago,
and the support I have received for more time for the meeting, I
have discussed the issue with Andrew McLaughlin of the ICANN
Staff.

Andrew is concerned about the number of people who may have
already booked their 'plane flights based on the schedule published
on the ICANN web site, and asks therefore that we keep within the
three day published schedule.

So I suggest the following approach:

(a) Informal DNSO working group meetings on the Monday evening
for those that would like to attend.
(b) The main body of the DNSO meeting in the three scheduled
hours on Tuesday afternoon - 14:00 to 17:00.  (people may want to
go to the GAC public forum - and most likely people will want (if
they are like me) to get to the cocktail (18:30 to 21:00).
(c) Formal working group sessions on the Thursday morning 08:30-
12:30 (in parallel with the closed ICANN Board meeting), with
reports published electronically.

If this suggestion meets with some approval, I'll propose a more
detailed Agenda around this schedule.

Thanks
Dennis
Dennis M. Jennings
Director, Computing Services, University College Dublin.
Address:  Daedalus Building, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland
E-mail:  Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie
Telephone:  +353-(1) 706 7817
Fax:        +353-(1) 706 2362