RE: [ga] Revised Agenda proposal

Roberto,

I agree.  I have already circulated a number of lists asking people
to sign up to the GA list at www.dnso.org

> I agree that we shall allow wide diffusion, but if this is the mailing list
> associated to the DNSO GA, discussion should be held here.
>
> Diffusion is OK, but if somebody wants to participate to the discussion
> he/she should join *this* list.

Thanks
Dennis

P.S.  May I encourage people on the wwtld list to sign onto the GA
discussion list............

Dennis M. Jennings
Director, Computing Services, University College Dublin.
Address:  Daedalus Building, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland
E-mail:  Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie
Telephone:  +353-(1) 706 7817
Fax:        +353-(1) 706 2362