[Special Attention Randy Bush] to:Re: [ga] who sets the rules and where's the accountability? - reply to david conrad

Gordon and all, especially Randy Bush,

  Randy, I am afraid that the gig is up on this whole mess with the ICANN,
DNSO, ISOC, and the IAHC/gTOD-MoU crowd.  It has been too easily
determined by too many folks that this whole situation is a obvious
attempt at capture, and unilateral policy wrangling without the
consent of the Stakeholders what so ever.  Face it Randy, Gordon
is right, and I believe that you know it!

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894