[ga] Re: who sets the rules and where's the accountability? - reply todavid conrad

Gordon,

Again, you jump to inappropriate conclusions.  I do not "countenance"
the actions Prof. Froomkin comments on (and in fact agree with him).
The "crap" I object to is your infantile attacks.

And to answer your questions (my opinion, but they appear obvious to
me):  the rules are being made up as we go along and the ultimate body
held accountable is the US Dept. of Commerce (NTIA to be specific).

Regards,
-drc

P.S. Has a consensus been reached on how the non-commmercial
constituency should be formed?
P.P.S. Is it appropriate that a single organization own all the seats in
an entire constituency?