RE: [ga] Preliminary report on the NC June 25th meeting

Antony & Elisabeth,

Probably I am missing something here.
If the purpose of participation is to listen to the conference call,
webcasting is fit for purpose.
I participated in the 1999-06-25 teleconference by Webcast, and it was fine
(except for the inconvenient timeframe, but after few years of Internet my
internal clock is set to US time zones ;>) ).

Why look for some additional lines to the teleconf bridge, when the purpose
is not to have bilateral flow of information?

Regards
Roberto