[ga] Re: [IFWP] "Official DNSO June 11th meeting don't jive with others to: [announce] Official minutes from the Names Council Teleconference, June 11 1999]

Richard and all,

  You are likely correct Richard.  But I felt it was necessary that it
be pointed out in general terms at any rate.  I have outlined in some
detail to the commerce commission some of the particular glaring differences
in hopes that they will take some notice.  (More on this in a later post
to the group).

Richard J. Sexton wrote:

> >The Official minutes from the Names Council Teleconference, June 11 1999
> >provided by Susan Anthony are on line, replacing ones we get earlier from
> >Antony Van Couvering.
>
> They don't match my tape of the call but I doubt anybody cares.
>
> --
> richard@tangled.web    sexton@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> "They were of a mind to govern us and we were of a mind to govern ourselves."

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894