Re: [ga] Preliminary report on the NC June 25th meeting

On 4 July 1999, "Antony Van Couvering" <avc@interport.net> wrote:

>Roeland,
>
>I for one usually use a modem.  If participation from everyone (e.g., mobile
>users, users from developing countries, people working from home) is
>desired, we cannot mandate high-bandwidth solutions.
>
>I favor some kind of "chat" solution.
>
>Antony

...and, as an individual who has little or no access to Microsoft-based
products, nor who has any desires in that vein, I'd prefer solutions
that didn't require a particular vendor's product.

Antony's suggestion is fine, as there are countless IRC, MUD/MUSH
clients on various platforms.

--
Mark C. Langston				Let your voice be heard:
mark@bitshift.org				     http://www.idno.org