RE: [ga] Preliminary report on the NC June 25th meeting

Roeland,

I for one usually use a modem.  If participation from everyone (e.g., mobile
users, users from developing countries, people working from home) is
desired, we cannot mandate high-bandwidth solutions.

I favor some kind of "chat" solution.

Antony