ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

Re: [ga] Would Michael Palage or Vint Cerf care to answer these ones?

Simon and all former DNSO GA members and other interested parties,

  Perhaps you should also direct this to the newest member of the
Afilias BOD, the former "Leader" of the ISOC, one Don Heath?

  Perhaps the DOC/NTIA should also address these inequities and
seemingly breach of contract by Afilias if ICANN won't?

Vint and Don, care to address this amongst a number of other
questionable practices of Afilias?

steinle@smartvia.de wrote:

>    Help7. Why did at least 2 Afilias Directors make ineligible
> registrations with fake TM details in the Sunrise?
>
>   And Afilias allowed Philipp Grabensee, Afilias Executive Committee
> Member, representing EPAG Enter-Price Multimedia AG to transfer his
> ineligible registrations to new registrants. According to Afilias
> policy these registartions should have been locked for 180 days.
>   But domain names of Afilias OUTSIDERS are still locked more than one
> year after registration. E.g. hotels.info
>

>         Domain ID:  D17694-LRMS
>         Domain Name:  HOTELS.INFO
>         Created On:  31-Jul-2001 01:03:38 UTC
>         Expiration Date:  31-Jul-2006 01:03:38 UTC
>         Trademark Name:  hotels
>         Trademark Date:  2000-03-05
>         Trademark Country:  IL
>         Trademark Number:  153278563
>         Sponsoring Registrar:  I.D.R. Internet Domain Registry Ltd.
> (R103-LRMS)
>

> http://afilias.info/cgi-bin/whois.cgi?no_popup_flag=1&whois_query_field=domain+HOTELS.INFO
>
>   That is only one example how Afilias and their representatives
> handle their own policy.
>

>   Simon

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801