[ga] Consider TLDs to be like "Tribal Names"....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Dierker" <eric@hi-tek.com>
> We are right back to the old catch 22.  Participate and lend legitamacy or
> abstain and let the train over you.
> I do not know the answer.  But GNSO elections would begin a process that is
> lacking.

Consider TLDs to be like "Tribal Names"....

The .BIZ Proof-of-Concept market-trial appears to have attracted a million potential Tribe Members
http://www.dailychanges.com/
...will those one million members be organized/allowed to VOTE on who provides them services ?

http://www.delawaretribeofindians.nsn.us/migrationmap.htm
"original homeland was all of New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania, northern Delaware, and southeastern New York."
Delaware Tribal Headquarters
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
====

Jim Fleming