RE: [ga] Re: "constituency" and "GNSO"

Good reply Sotiris, but you do not and cannot determine ICANN's world and as
you well know, it controls not only who plays in its sandbox, but how. That
means you would be luring the innocents into a world where they expend all
their energy on an effort that can never reach fruition, which is exactly
what happened to the rest of us. Worse, you are playing into ICANN's need to
put those innocents on display, and use them to bolster its own credibility,
which as it stands, is highly questionable.

Joanna