[ga] "...luring the innocents into a world..." ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joanna Lane" <jo-uk@rcn.com>
you would be luring the innocents into a world where they expend all
> their energy on an effort that can never reach fruition
====

Uneducated and unenlightened organisms (people?) will be lured into many situations.

If someone posted a notice, that there was going to be a meeting in Montreal
of illiterate people, who sit around for days, repeating the same clueless consensus
constituency collusion plans, like chickens in a .COOP, someone might waste their
time and go cackle with them...it does not take much of a brain to participate...

http://www.chicken.ca/E_chicken.htm
"Our main responsibility is to ensure that our 2,800 farmers produce enough chicken to meet the needs of the market place. The
system that we operate under is commonly known as supply management."