[ga] Re: "constituency" and "GNSO"

Jim Fleming wrote:

> [...]

I don't believe in a determinist world.  I believe we live in the world
we make.

>That just helps to perpetuate "the Big Lie Society", which un-educated netizens have no idea they are endorsing.

The more who take notice, the more that will inevitably be led to your
conclusions if things are as you say.  Would you have a problem with that?

>Why would that be good for domain name registrants ?

More of them might come forward and get to know each other.  I think
getting to know people is a good thing.  Especially when common
interests are involved.  Don't you?

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos