[ga] 911...SARS...CANADA..."This is all run by government money, essentially."

http://www.icann.org/calendar.htm
6-10 September 2001...Montevideo, Uruguay
27-31 October 2002...Shanghai, China
22-26 June 2003...Montreál, Canada
http://www.postel.org/people.html
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/200305/msg00170.html
"SARS virus..."
====
Have no fear..."This is all run by government money, essentially."