[ga] "...safe sandbox?..."

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karl Auerbach" <karl@CaveBear.com>

> (I find it incredible to see an otherwise rational company risk
> destruction or damage to what amounts to its entire business inventory.
> One set of bad circumstances could render NewLevel's entire DNS asset in
> unsold names in .biz or .us to worthless cinders.  And for what?  A test
> that could otherwise be performed in an off-line, safe sandbox?)

The 32-bit, toy, aging, legacy Internet...IS...the sandbox...that is what Proof-of-Concept is all about...

With the new 128-bit DNS software, **wild-card** look-ups become very interesting.
The Premium Registrars/Resellers/RegistryPartners are **randomly selected** to fairly spread the BIZness around.

Jim Fleming
http://www.DOT-BIZ.com