[ga] jerfy williams wher you

Oh Jeefey

Why you stay in Texas so much?  It lonely here.  Baby Jefeey cry for you from both mouths.  He want to hear your voice and laugh twice at big talk.  Me too.  Mother getting worried.  She start to say you not what you think.  She say you talk one thing and always do other.  I tell her she jealous of you friend of President Bush and Pope and have job as Left Hand of God and director of FBI but she not listen only complain that you not send money.  I tell her what you say that you have enemies but she say all enemies in your head but I not listen mostly.  Thank you for toy for baby Jeffy.  It fold out from envelope almost perfect.  Guess what it Made in China!  Sent all way from Texas.  How come it have address from city only 40 mile from here?

I try to fix creases in toy.  Maybe send money soon husband?

Your wife,  Yue You Fidget (Mrs. Jeff Williams)  (am I sign this OK?)

Get email for your site --->
http://mail.netcityhk.com http://mail.netcitycn.com
http://mail.netcitytw.com
http://mail.netcityjp.com