Re: [ga] WLS appeals recommendations

On Tue, 20 May 2003, George Kirikos wrote:

> As pointed out on Bret Faussett's blog, ICANN's Reconsideration
> Committee came down with some recommendations today:
>
> http://www.icann.org/committees/reconsideration/rc02-5.htm
> http://www.icann.org/committees/reconsideration/rc02-6.htm

Rare as it may seem, I agree with the committee's recomendation on the
second report (on the Verisign claim.)

I can't say yet how I feel about the report on the Dotster request.

(By-the-way, I have domains registered with both NSI/Verisign and Dotster
- Does anyone consider that to be a conflict?)

		--karl--