Re: [ga] WLS appeals recommendations

The Regulator is benevolent to those, with money, whom they regulate.
It is not a case of right and wrong, due process or good judgement.
It boils down to just following the money, and that's nothing new in
this venue.  Who among us is surprised with this result?

Thanks,

Tuesday, May 20, 2003, 1:55:01 PM, George Kirikos <gkirikos@yahoo.com> wrote:
GK> Hello,

GK> As pointed out on Bret Faussett's blog, ICANN's Reconsideration
GK> Committee came down with some recommendations today:

GK> http://www.icann.org/committees/reconsideration/rc02-5.htm
GK> http://www.icann.org/committees/reconsideration/rc02-6.htm

GK> The only smart part of the documents was that committee members did not
GK> sign their names to it. I'm sure many would be equally ashamed to be
GK> associated with those documents

GK> The lack of logic, and inability to understand law and economics will
GK> surely be appealed once more, and come back to haunt ICANN as it gets
GK> another pasting in court.

GK> Sincerely,

GK> George Kirikos
GK> http://www.kirikos.com/
GK> --
GK> This message was passed to you via the ga@dnso.org list.

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----