Re: [ga] Re: Even Handed Application of The Rules (Yes or No? - We shall see) (was Re: [ga] Posting rights of Jeff Williams suspended for 14 days).

I didn't see any response to Abel Wisman's request for clarification,
either.

We shouldn't be surprised.

The horse is dead - no sense in wasting any more energy trying to beat
it.

Thanks,