[ga] 0:212 BIZ...Have you considered resigning from the ICANN Board and starting your own ICANN ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karl Auerbach" <karl@CaveBear.com>

> Censorship is not foreign to ICANN - ICANN has tried to censor me, for
> example, by refusing to publish any of my papers on its web site, despite
> the fact that they do so on a routine basis for other directors and
> "staff" and despite my repeated requests.  ICANN's webmaster has been
> utterly unresponsive.

Have you considered resigning from the ICANN Board and starting your own ICANN ?

All you need is an IN-ADDR.[TLD] name and you can create a Multi-Level-Marketing Address Space Leasing company.

As long as people use the 0:0 .ARPA address space, they will be subject to...
http://www.iana.org/assignments/as-numbers
http://www.ietf.org//mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg18554.html
From: Bob Braden <braden@ISI.EDU>
"Vint Cerf was working the Levers of Power at ARPA."
http://www.bizforward.com/wdc/issues/2002-07/forward40/myforward40.shtml
by Vint Cerf
Senior vice president of Internet Architecture and Technology,
WorldCom
"It gets hard to pick out people who have a lot of impact. The people who have money left [are important]."

Many of the IN-ADDR.[TLD] names are taken...
http://www.in-addr.biz
0:212     BIZ

Jim Fleming
http://www.DOT-BIZ.com