[ga] Posting rights of Jeff Williams suspended for 14 days.

The posting rights of Jeff Williams have been suspended until May 19
for comparing Vittorio Bertola to Benito Mussolini.  Personal
offenses are *not* compatible with the list rules.

Thomas Roessler			<roessler-mobile@does-not-exist.org>

----- Forwarded message from Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----