Re: [ga] Posting rights of Jeff Williams suspended for 14 days.

Once again it gets down to culture.
And from where you come from this is horrible.
But from where I come from simply a metophor for lack of democracy.
Speech sensitivity must be exercised in both directions.
I can give you thousands of examples of Asian rudeness to me that is not at
all rudeness. ("sit down here and eat") that would never be tolerated in my
Southwestern US culture.  On the otherhand you take offense at comparisons
to people that have shaped your world.

Your term has expired, you have not called for elections so you rule from a
precariously dictatorial seat yet you call the kettle black. (look up the
metaphor, if you know how to do that)

You love censorship and so did the man referred to by Jeff.  Strike any
bells here buddy. When one points a finger they should notice the three
pointing back.  It is a trick bag you are in, censor and be like that guy or
tolerate and moderate and not be like that guy.  At this point you are
completely ironic.

Your censorship is akin to book burning.

Eric Dierker, Proudly on behalf of free speech.

 The posting rights of Jeff Williams have been suspended until May 19