Re: [cctld-discuss] Re: [ga] Evolution of the Cartel

Dear Peter,

Nice and pricise answers. Its amazing that some people out there still think
(and maybe even believes) that a sovereign country would ever allow policies
developed by "foreigners" put on their infrastructure against their will.

Regards
Per
CEO
DK Hostmaster A/S