Re: [cctld-discuss] Re: [ga] Evolution of the Cartel

Dear Peter,
I am afraid you only forget one small thing: ccTLDs carry quite no
investment, are of quite no use and only waste our small money either to
protect us from ICANN and to permit ICANN to try to bluff our Govs.

You job is to support concertation (in a dominance situation to protect us
from that dominance).
- is there a single ccTLD entrepreneur with a new economical model? no.. .
- was is a single ccTLD at the IETF WG-IDN to make IDNA workable for
ccTLDs? no.
- has a single ccTLD devised and started a new service to the users? no.
Your only job is to protect us and innovation from the consequences of 47
USC 230 (f)(1).

You will only deliver if ...

On 02:15 24/04/03, barrister@chambers.gen.nz said:

>On 23 Apr 2003 at 13:34, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:
>If there are actual issues of interest to a global user community, and
>that are
>properly discussed in a global, rather than a domestic forum, I would
>welcome them
>and their proponents at our SO meetings and on lists set up to discuss them.

... you ally with entrepreneurs, engineers, prohect developers to build
that global forum.

Let be realistic. International initiatives of some magintude can only be
non-profit, international, large; innovation oriented ONGs, powerfull
enough to resist the stakeholders blockade. We can set them up easily. But
we need your help and our conceration.

jfc