Re: [ga] Domains with no Name Servers listed

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 12:45:30AM -0700,
 Jay Westerdal <Jay@Westerdal.com> wrote
 a message of 17 lines which said:

> So my question is how do registrars do this? Do they some how get
> around the business logic of the Verisign GRS?

The reason is probably here:

   Record created on 04-Oct-1994.

which means that it was created long before RRP and long before the
current SRS system. The old database was imported (probably several
times) into each new system, bringing old inconsistencies with it.