Re: [ga] Domains with no Name Servers listed

Jay,

at all registries one may create domains without any name servers. One may
also put a domain on HOLD which will withdraw the publishing of any name
servers associated with a domain.

there are probably over a million domains in cnobiu (com net org biz info
us) that have no name servers or are on some sort of hold status.

-rick