Re: [ga] Re: [centr-ga] Re: [nc-deletes] FW: [council] Concerns Regarding Report of DeletesTask Force

Warehousing is a strange bird,
How can you warehouse something that does not exist?
As Dr. John has pointed out, it can only be created through a contract.
As I indelicately pointed out that is only possible through
the "ownership" of IP addresses.
So warehousing is simply a function of using your IP addresses for the
wrong reason.
Here is where the gTLDs fail.