Re: Re: [ga] Re: [centr-ga] Re: [nc-deletes] FW: [council] Concerns Regarding Report of DeletesTask Force

My father was only a simple ex-assistant surgeon general and he could not
figure it out either.
Sotiris is literally a genuis in this area - and only small conclusions.
five different US federal courts have concluded differently and each lower
section like probate, divorce, bankruptcy and trademark have remarkably
differing approaches.  GO FIGURE.

Best we just read the contracts and decide from there.
(by the way what does a Gyaecologist do ;-) is that a gynocoligist for
guys)

Eric Dierker