Re: The telephone network and the internet (RE: [ga] ALAC comment s on proposed Bylaws modifications)

Richard and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

richard.hill@itu.int wrote:

> [...]

  That did not answer my question, Richard.  Do those members have
unlimited FREE access or not?  If so, please delineate.

> >  Do associate members get
> > any extra free recommendations?
>
> Associates have access to the information for the Study Group of which they
> are members.

  Again this is not an answer to my question Richard.  Is such access free
or not to associate members?  Are all such recommendations free to
associate members?  If not, how many are or are not?

> Best,
> Richard

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801