RE: The telephone network and the internet (RE: [ga] ALAC comment s on proposed Bylaws modifications)

Sector Members get an account and a password that allows them to (1) access
all working documents on the ITU web site and (2) access Recommendations on
the ITU web site.  Access includes the ability to download.

> > >  Do associate members get
> > > any extra free recommendations?
> >
> > Associates have access to the information for the Study
> Group of which they
> > are members.
>
>   Again this is not an answer to my question Richard.  Is
> such access free
> or not to associate members?

Yes, for working documents of the Study Group.

>  Are all such recommendations free to
> associate members?

Associates do not have free unlimited access to published Recommendations.
They have access to the final approved version, because this is part of the
working documents, but not to the formally published version.

Like anybody else, any Associate can download up to 3 Recommendations per
year for free.  The restriction on number of free downloads per year is
based on the E-Mail address to which the free download is sent.

Best,
Richard