RE: The telephone network and the internet (RE: [ga] ALAC comment s on proposed Bylaws modifications)

> Do you remember when WIPO was suggesting that all
> International Non-Proprietary Pharmaceutical Names

When did they stop? This one ranks right up there with the Sunrise +5
gobbledy-gook. Just be glad that out of the two choices that we got
albatrossed with the sunrise...INN's would be a massive mistake.

My question is why is it even a question as to what's good for us -
unless this is the "beat up the ITU hour" and I missed my invitation...

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/