Re: The telephone network and the internet (RE: [ga] ALAC comment s on proposed Bylaws modifications)

> at cost. For downloading _official_ electronic texts from a UN
> organization there should be no charge. Unless there are reasons why it is
> good that as little people as possible actually read the texts. Could be.

All parties to this discussion need to read Carl Malamud's book on his
odyssey to try to publish ITU recommendations on the internet.

Do you remember when WIPO was suggesting that all International
Non-Proprietary Pharmaceutical Names (maintained in a list by WHO) be subject
to protection in domain name space?  I challenge you to find a list of them.