Re: The telephone network and the internet (RE: [ga] ALAC comment s on proposed Bylaws modifications)

Richard and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

  Gee, three free recommendations!  How magnanimous of the ITU! >:)
Is Mayo extra?  How many free downloadable recommendations
do ITU member organizations get?  Do associate members get
any extra free recommendations?  Can they get Mayo with that
for free too? Or is that extra?  >;)

  Will I be getting an invoice for sending you this E-mail also Richard?
If so, don't expect payment in your lifetime, as I will use it for
toilet paper...  >;)

  One heck of a racket the ITU has here boyo!  >;)

richard.hill@itu.int wrote:

> Please see below for free access to ITU-T Recommendations.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801