RE: The telephone network and the internet (RE: [ga] ALAC comment s on proposed Bylaws modifications)

Our publication policy is set by our membership (that is, consensus of
Member States and Sector Members), not by the ITU staff.

I will pass your suggestion (which has arisen before) to the members with
whom I'm in touch.

> This policy is one of those dino affairs.  Obvioulsy the ITU is run by
> professional bureacrats

As mentioned above, the publication policy is set by the membership, not the
staff.

Best,
Richard Hill