RE: [ga] retrieving expired .com names and transferring .ws names

David - isn't Networkcommerce a registrar?

The answer to question #1 is "via the redemption grace period policy"
[1], the answer to #2 probably won't be found here - .ws is a ccTLD and
can therefore make up their own policies - I don't even think that they
have registrars.

[1] =
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=redemption+grace+perio

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/