RE: [ga] Re: wait a minute - icannatlarge = Joop Teernstra

Joe,

You need to obtain the detailed Whois for icannatlarge.org from the
registrar of record, eNom (see below). As part of the  .org migration, PIR
is still running a thin registry (limited Whois data). After PIR transitions
all of the registrars to EPP 7 the anomalous Whois output your originally
provided will be resolved.

Mike

Contact Type Registrant
Organization Name ICANNatlarge.org
First Name Hans
Last Name Klein
Address 1 175 15th St. NE
Address 2 Suite PH-4
City Atlanta
StateProvince GA
PostalCode 30309
Country US
Phone 1-404-894-2258
Fax 1-404-894-0535
EmailAddress

Contact Type Administrative
Organization Name ICANNatlarge.org
First Name Hans
Last Name Klein
Address 1 175 15th St. NE
Address 2 Suite PH-4
City Atlanta
StateProvince GA
PostalCode 30309
Country US
Phone 1-404-894-2258
Fax 1-404-894-0535
EmailAddress

Contact Type Billing
Organization Name ICANNatlarge.org
First Name Hans
Last Name Klein
Address 1 175 15th St. NE
Address 2 Suite PH-4
City Atlanta
StateProvince GA
PostalCode 30309
Country US
Phone 1-404-894-2258
Fax 1-404-894-0535
EmailAddress

Contact Type Technical
Organization Name ICANNatlarge.org
First Name Jamie
Last Name Love
Address 1 Consumer Project on Technology
Address 2 P.O. Box 19367
City washington
StateProvince DC
PostalCode 20036