RE: [ga] Re: wait a minute - icannatlarge = Joop Teernstra

Joe,

You need to obtain the detailed Whois for icannatlarge.org from the
registrar of record, eNom (see below). As part of the  .org migration, PIR
is still running a thin registry (limited Whois data). After PIR transitions
all of the registrars to EPP 7.0 the anomalous Whois output your originally
provided will be resolved.

Mike

Contact Type Registrant
Organization Name ICANNatlarge.org
First Name Hans
Last Name Klein
Address 1 175 15th St. NE
Address 2 Suite PH-4
City Atlanta
StateProvince GA
PostalCode 30309
Country US
Phone 1-404-894-2258
Fax 1-404-894-0535
EmailAddress

Contact Type Administrative
Organization Name ICANNatlarge.org
First Name Hans
Last Name Klein
Address 1 175 15th St. NE
Address 2 Suite PH-4
City Atlanta
StateProvince GA
PostalCode 30309
Country US
Phone 1-404-894-2258
Fax 1-404-894-0535
EmailAddress

Contact Type Billing
Organization Name ICANNatlarge.org
First Name Hans
Last Name Klein
Address 1 175 15th St. NE
Address 2 Suite PH-4
City Atlanta
StateProvince GA
PostalCode 30309
Country US
Phone 1-404-894-2258
Fax 1-404-894-0535
EmailAddress

Contact Type Technical
Organization Name ICANNatlarge.org
First Name Jamie
Last Name Love
Address 1 Consumer Project on Technology
Address 2 P.O. Box 19367
City washington
StateProvince DC
PostalCode 20036