Re: [ga] Ester Dyson - the great fall from heaven

At 7:00 AM -0500 2/7/03, Esther Dyson wrote:
>Not only that; it is already determined that I will *not* chair it.... but
>who will is still not clear.

Good job!

You appear to be absolving yourself of responsibility of anything that
happened while you chaired ICANN (what the hell were you there for then?)
so I'd prefer you stayed away from positions of responsibility of ANY
entity that attempts to speak for the little guy - whom you ensured was
COMPLETELY SCREWED OVER.

What really amazes me is to see people who got the royal shafting from you,
now working along side you as if nothing ever happened. Surely they don't
think you're lining them up for anything but another buggering?

IMHO, etc.

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?