Re: [ga] Is email spoofing against the law?

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, at 16:59 [=GMT+1300], Joop Teernstra wrote:

> Since the last week, I find that my mailbox is again being buried , this
> time under bounce messages of spam that is decorated with the
> terabytz.co.nz domain in the FROM: header.
> Someone is broadcasting millions of spam messages under my name.

Collect the emails from the bounces and sell them to the spammers or the
people who sold them a CD with email addresses? Then they can update their
lists. That might benefit the net by decrease in useless traffic.
Terabytes.

--
[12] This mail is never spam.
http://logoff.org/