Re: [ga] Fascinating bust up on the Registrars Mailing List

On 10:40 31/01/03, Richard Lindsay said:
>You know I hate to have to say it, but I am STILL confounded by the
>ridiculous opinions that get bashed around on this list.  If you had read
>the entire thread, you and the misinformed person who wrote the article
>would realize that the position you describe is not the case at all.
>
>Gotta love the GA, and you wonder why no one takes anything this body does
>seriously?

Dear Richard,
You would be most welcome to better the average level of opinions of the GA
in giving your own inputs and comments. Please realize that this level of
GA basing instead of GA teaching does not help.

A personal comment if I may. You should not consider GA as the truth on the
reality, but the truth on your display of the reality. What I try to convey
in Frenglish is that there is a reality you know and we may ignore. And
there is an opinion on that reality you lead people to have. The first
place you will find it is the GA. Instead of despising the GA I think you
should use it as a mirror it is of yours. Far easier to stop rumors, to get
trained to respond on hot topics, to validate your presentation on the GA
than later on the press or in Courts. The GA is your presentation test bed.
Free. Why not to use it. IMHO if you convince the GA you will convince
everyone.

No offense intended, but to tell us we are wrong, might be the same as
telling us you failed.
Don't laugh at us, use us. It could be at everyone's benefits.

Thank you.
jfc