Re: [ga] Fascinating bust up on the Registrars Mailing List

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Richard Henderson wrote:

> HelpOur friend Michael Palage has been involved in a fascinating (and entertaining) punch up on the Registrars Mailing List.

are your surprised ???? Richard ???

when you put rats in a crowded cage with a false scarcity of food their
bound to be at each other sooner or later.

i'm surprised you people even care anymore.  the pioneers are leaving
icann namespace behind - wanna come along ;)

Joe Baptista - only at www.baptista.god

  Website Not Found http://nic.etc/
  we have alot of these in the inclusive namespace
  the more things change - the more they remain the same