Re: FW: [ga] Why it is (now) possible to change .com.cn nameservers?

Richard and all former DNSO GA members,

  I am very glad to hear that your problem was finally addressed and
resolved.  Sometimes it requires a little pressure to get service
providers of various sorts to do the right thing.  I just am continually
concerned that ICANN registries/registrars continue to do a
half-assed job in doing their job and addressing these sorts of
rather simple problems...

  To me and many of our INEGroup members such delays for any
customer/registrant is NOT good works...  The spinning that
Richard Tindal did in this instance only adds insult to injury.
Personally I would have ask them for a financial remuneration
for their poor method and delay of addressing your problem...

Richard Henderson wrote:

> I am glad to report that Neustar updated my nameservers on my .com.cn site
> and it is resolving fine.
>
> My thanks to Ning Zhang at Neustar who intervened and sorted the problem for
> me, and to the team at Namescout for their help.
>
> Richard Henderson

Jeffrey A. Williams