ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

[ga] Sorry, No one to do the work

MCFADDEN:   "...my constituency has real troubles adding people to, or
nominating people to task forces.  I don't know if you remember - for people
who do remember the beginning of this task force.  Originally, there was no
ISP.   So, I'm one of the - I'm in one of the constituencies, to be honest,
that would have trouble naming someone.  And if the Names Council actually
said 'well let's set up a separate task force, I can tell you that the ISP
constituency would be one of the constituencies that would delay the process
of getting the task force going, because it would take it a long time to find
it's representative."
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-transfer/Arc00/doc00035.doc