ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

Re: [ga] Groundbreaking NAF Decision in NEW.NET Domain Case

Joe,

yes, he sent amazon.com cease-and desist letters to stop selling tanning oil
and things like that on their website because of his fake amazon trademarks
http://home.arcor.de/easytech/steinle-biz/kalaydjian-tms.jpg
look who owns amazontan.com now:
http://netsol.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois?STRING=amazontan.com&SearchType=do

and his lawyer Michael Diliberto always represented him in his questionable
actions. e.g. his lawyer claimed in the SEX.SHOP case that Kalaydjian sells
his products worldwide. In the case amazon vs. amazontan (Kalaydjian) it is
stated that he only sold 100 bottles of his tanning oil, of that 98 bottles
on the flea market in Pasadena. His lawyer in this case was Mr. Diliberto.
Mr. Diliberto was fully aware that Kalaydjian does not sell worldwide but he
claimed Kalaydjian does.
The best is: According to his website he "frequently serves as an arbitrator
and mediator for intellectual property, entertainment and business disputes"
http://www.kleinberglerner.com/profile.asp?wld_id=3199612
In light of this I don't wonder about questionable Arbitration results
anymore.

Best regards,
Simon
http://www.steinle.law.pro