ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

Re: [ga] 0:212 BIZ.....going out of BIZness ?

I had a buddy write me a letter, when i was running a rig down the inner
gorge of the Grand canyon.  The letter was to the point.  he called me crazy
 because I gave up a law career to go back to river running.
I make this point because, understand that free enterprize is the right to
fail and nothing more.
Those of us that do good in life are those of us that care.

be good to one another,