ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

Re: [ga] Dotster to appeal WLS

Grorge and all assembly members, stakeholders or other interested
parties,

  The ICANN BOD and staff should not be surprised at this appeal
and possibly legal action should such and appeal fail.  Indeed the ICANN
BoD and staff cannot show or prove that any consensus existed or exists
now that their recent WLS decision.  It is my understanding that
a number of other parities are planning such appeals and potential
legal action.  I will await their "Official" announcements of such
however.

George Kirikos wrote:

> Hello,
>
> See:
>
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg03049.html
>
> "Should our appeal to ICANN be rejected, we are fully prepared to
> exercise other legal remedies to stop the implementation of the WLS."
>
> Methinks ICANN should not take this lightly. It can't prove WLS was a
> consensus policy, so instead of wasting resources that it can ill
> afford, should reverse its decision now.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> George Kirikos
> http://www.GlobalDomination.com/

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801